Whether obtaining intellectual property rights, prosecuting infringement actions, or helping clients exploit their intellectual property rights, Benesch’s 3iP Practice Group has the legal training and experience to help clients get the most out of their intellectual capital. We have enforced and defended our clients in cases in federal and state courts throughout the U.S. and in the International Trade Commission.
Our litigation services include:
- Patents prosecution and defense of infringement lawsuits in federal district courts, the Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit (CAFC) and the International Trade Commission, and interferences and re-examinations in the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO).
- Trademarks prosecution and defense of infringement claims in state and federal courts, and oppositions and cancellation proceedings before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board and appeals to the CAFC.
- Copyrights prosecution and defense of infringement claims.
- Trade secrets prosecution and defense of trade secret claims.
- False advertising and right of publicity prosecution and defense.
- Domain names prosecution and defense.
We also have litigation experience with cases involving unfair competition, non-competition covenants, related antitrust matters, e-commerce issues, computer-related contracts, franchising agreements, licensing agreements, outsourcing agreements, non-disclosure agreements, distributorship arrangements and other technology-related arrangements. Benesch’s IP litigators produce positive results in these types of litigation matters and others on a consistent basis.